Friday, June 10, 2016

Android vs Windows 10 N Mobile Redstone: comparative … – Tudocelular.com

face today does not give pra vc convince anyone to change android platform for windows or ios to windows … this is the real … the systems are quite stick the stick (despite the android and ios be higher, yet) but the reality is that today is not worth changing, something u are used … and that MS screwed up, she has thrown in everything that could attract to her platform then uses today w10m who like the system … as the apps, depends on the use of each … have people who will miss any app on windows … as I am not hard user does not miss anything, so I need I am satisfied, for me what matters is the cost benefit and the advantages that I have to use all windows 10 (one xbox, pc, tablet and smart) not that I’m a big fan of MS … just think this time the her products are very good … now, I will not be blind, she has flaws to be corrected, especially time, takes too long to launch new, gives new time leak, and competitors launch it before the news on their systems. .. but I’m pretty satisfied with what I have, and the price I paid …. if it continues still in MS otherwise silent … I have no loyalty contract with anyone .. just that other systems are also far perfection … android just pull up well in high end, update is something you can not tell if it is not a nexus of life, that is, absurd fragmentation … is an insecure system, is not good news for the future. .. ios is a playthrough yey closed system, and smarts are expensive d maisssssssssssssssssssssss !!!! ie … everyone has their advantages and disadvantages …

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment