Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Users of Android Wear report issues in an attempt to … – Tudocelular.com

Android Wear is really an incredible platform, being one of his greatest strengths is the fact that it does not work only on Android but also on iOS. It is worth mentioning that the functionality of the system is considerably limited on Apple devices, even so, an alternative of this size is always welcome. However, with the release of iPhone 7 and 7 Plus at the beginning of September, several users are reporting that you are unable to pair their watches smart with Android Wear with the new Apple smartphones, although the system had always worked well with previous iPhone versions.

so far, Google has acknowledged that there is a problem that affects the watches Moto 360 v2, ASUS ZenWatch in both versions (1 and 2), Fossil, Michael Kors and Tag Heuer. Through the official page of support of the company, many users have also confirmed this issue, but it’s still pointed to the same problem for other devices, such as the LG G Watch and the first generation of the Moto 360. To date, the company Mountain View did not specify in detail the cause of the problem, but all the evidence suggests that it can even be something related with the hardware of the new flagship of Apple, because the problem only affects users of the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus.

I Have a TAG Heuer Connected that was working very well with my iPhone 6, even after the update to iOS 10, but then the same does not want to pair with my iPhone 7. I’ve tried pairing through various forms, even rebooted the device to factory settings, but to no avail. I hope some workable solution as soon as possible. Thank you.

Just wanted to point out that I am experiencing problems with my watch with Android Wear. It is not possible to pair my Moto 360 2nd generation with my iPhone 7, which is very frustrating because in the iPhone 6 and 6s has always worked perfectly.

I’m experiencing the same problems with my clock on Android Wear, I hope that the company can provide a package of fixes to the users of the system.

Google stressed that it is investigating the issue, and already sent a note formally for the Apple. The company says it wants to resolve the hindrance as soon as possible, but no timeline has been provided yet.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment