Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Plan B? Version of the Alcatel Idol 4 Pro with Android Nougat leaks in … – Tudocelular.com

Depends on the old n?the, and low ram also?m n?the, but the newer sim, n?the good left over in APPs if n?the pleases you, I have plenty of APPs, but this on KitKat you know it, and the other n?installs nothing in the cart?the, I have to move everything, but the vast majority of n?the lets you move, when you get 400MB of space?the in Rom n?the can’t install 1 APP if you want to of 1MB, has a consumption of mem?ria , everything that I like to use has in 2, then?the to use the one that I dislike, both in speed and in performance, as bugs, because n?the point in talking, and try to convince me, I saw so much that my phone hangs and is slow nothing, warms up alone and drains the battery, if I n?I had a PowerBank powerful, it would have already been on the m?the numerous times, here for example, if I’m scrolling chat, and to appear fine new top and bottom ? a travadrira s?, not to mention the lentid?to load pages on the internet, and the high consumption of data, if you want to disable APPs in the background, I have to go in 1 by 1, so I prefer to W10M, and one more detail, if this device, this to install the Microsoft system, he would get the W10M, because it has 8GB Rom, 1GB Ram.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment